Ultra Slim Wooden Phone Case in Black Walnut for iPhone & Samsung Galaxy Models
Our classic custom wooden iPhone cases are hand cut and crafted by our team of craftsmen for superior durability, quality and finishing. The case is form-fitted, staying true to your phone’s sleek and modern design while keeping your phone safe from drops, dents and dings.
- Sleek, thin, and lightweight design fits your iPhone or Samsung Galaxy phone perfectly
- Real wood & eco-friendly TPU construction
- Polycarbonate impact-resistant corners for maximum protection
- SureGrip textured sides for maximum holding safety
- Always unique wood color, tone and grain; every case is unique
- Snap-on application for quick & easy installation
- Large speaker, camera and cable openings
- Works with
- All phone models are available in Mahogany, Black Walnut, Aromatic Cedar, Caramelized Bamboo, Purple Heart or Shimmering Maple wood finish
- This is the perfect wooden case for your iPhone or Samsung Galaxy.
Our ultra slim wooden Phone cases are made from real, locally sourced woods that are hand selected by our team for maximum strength, superior quality and sleek style.
Ultra Slim, Ultra Protective Design
Featuring a slim, lightweight profile that flushes right to your iPhone or Samsung Galaxy, our wooden cases stay true to your Phone’s sleek design while keeping our promise of protection with a polycarbonate impact-resistant bumper.
This Phone Case Fits all modern iPhone & Samsung Galaxy models
Sure Grip Surface
Stop worrying about your phone slipping through your fingers. Our slim wooden case comes equipped with our specialty Sure Grip surface, keeping your phone in the palm of your hand – no matter the conditions.
A Style As Unique As You Are
Your style is your own; shouldn’t your Phone case be your own too? Every Phone case from WUDN uses 100% real wood, hand selected by our team for premium cut and quality to make sure no two WUDN cases are alike. And with your personalized, laser engraved image or text, this case will be 100% unique.
We treat our wood cases in one light layer of polyurethane to protect it from water and UV damage; that's it. Your case is left in (as close to) it's natural state as possible.